- Manage Application Administration team as a Section Head
- Lead and train all staffs in section includes vendors to perform daily/weekly/monthly Application Administration tasks
- Coordinate with other teams or other departments to proceed own work & project and ensure the quality of the outcome as a Section Head
- Manage to packaged software environment inclusive of local settlement, regulatory reporting, signature matching, KYC check, FAX sending/receiving and others
- Report the detail of incident and status to his/her superiors on time without delay in case of any unexpected result of Application Administrationtasks or production system itself includes HO system, and also perform trouble shooting in systems
- Lead projects as project manager and supervise projects which is performed by section staffs as Section Head.
skills and experience required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
- At least 10 years of experience in Application Administrationare needed.
- Expertise of analysis of banking operation, creation of banking operation procedure and planning of banking operation will be an advantage.
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Chloe Chen at chloe.chen(@)randstad.com.sg. (EA: 94C3609 /R1768253)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.