- Manage Cyber Security team as a Section Head
- Lead and train all staffs in section includes vendors to perform daily/weekly/monthly and ad-hoc Cyber Security related tasks
- Coordinate with other teams or other departments to proceed own work & project and ensure the quality of the outcome as a Section Head
- Maintain the internal procedures related Cyber Security in line with Head Office & local authorities’ policies and procedures
- Perform the Cyber Security related tasks and team roles such as:
- Proactive efforts against potential cyber-attacks
- Introduction of systems such as for traffic monitoring systems against targeted cyber-attacks
- Regular VAPT for the early detection of vulnerabilities
- Formulation and Implementation of training programs on Cyber Security
- Response to the authorities
- Coordinating and responding to external audits field work
skills and experience required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
- At least 10 years of experience in cybersecurity operations and information security, with some in a banking environment.
- Certification in CISSP / Cybersecurity Subject Matter Expert is preferred
- Prior experience in cybersecurity operations and in a managerial/leadership position are needed.
- Expertise of analysis of security risks, creation of security posture framework and planning of cyber security training will be an advantage.
- Good situational instinct and the ability to acquire consensus among stakeholders.
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Chloe Chen at chloe.chen(@)randstad.com.sg. (EA: 94C3609 /R1768253)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.