- Manage Regulatory Compliance team as a Section Head
- Lead and train all staffs in section includes vendors to perform daily/weekly/monthly and ad-hoc tasks
- Coordinate with other teams or other departments to proceed own work & project and ensure the quality of the outcome as a Section Head
- Maintain the internal procedures related System Risk in line with Head Office & local authorities’ policies and procedures
- Revise TRM IT Risk Framework according to MAS Notice and Guidelines
- Supervise project implementation to comply with MAS regulations
- Provide support for business owner on MAS Notice compliance and Guidelines requirement
- Perform MAS regulatory tasks and Regulatory Compliance team roles such as:
- Submit local regulatory inspection
- Perform TRM Framework risk assessment process
- Monitor and validate MAS Notice 644 RTO and unscheduled downtime
- Response to annual MAS Technology Questionnaire
- Coordinating and responding to external audits field work
skills and experience required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
- At least 10 years of experience in technology risks assessment, with experience in banking environment.
- Knowledge and experience in Governance, Risk and Compliance are needed.
- Prior experience in MAS regulatory compliance and in a managerial/leadership position are needed.
- Expertise of technology risk assessment process and creation of remediation plan.
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Chloe Chen at chloe.chen(@)randstad.com.sg. (EA: 94C3609 /R1768253)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.