- Manage Network Administration team as a Section Head
- Lead and train all staffs in section includes vendors to perform daily/weekly/monthly Network Administrationtasks
- Coordinate with other teams or other departments to proceed own work & project and ensure the quality of the outcome as a Section Head
- Manage to circuit and network devices inclusive of Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, IBM and etc
- Lead projects as project manager and supervise projects which is performed by section staffs as Section Head.
skills and experience required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience of relevant experience, with exposure in banking or financial services industry
- Knowledge and experience in Network Administrationare needed.
- Prior experience to operations in a managerial/leadership position are needed.
- Expertise of analysis of banking operation, creation of banking operation procedure and planning of banking operation will be an advantage.
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Chloe Chen at chloe.chen(@)randstad.com.sg. (EA: 94C3609 /R1768253)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.