· Report execution status of BAU tasks to branch managements and Head Office.
· Coordinate with business users, system developers including vendor staff, internal legal and compliance parties in the Bank, and external parties such as industrial authorities and auditors.
· Confirm specifications of Core Banking Systems introduced by Head Office and explore system requests to Asia and Oceania regional common systems..
What you should have:
· A Bachelor’s Degree of IT
· A seniorprofessional with over 10 years of experience in IT service management, and with at least 5 years in banking industry.
· Expertise of analysis and planning of banking IT services and creation of a service management team.
· Prior experience to IT system development/maintenance and control, and operations in a managerial / leadership position.
· Experience and knowledge about IT budget planning and control including negotiation with relevant parties such as Head Office IT planning / administration section(s).
· Familiarization with a state of affairs and individual characteristics related to IT matters in the Asian countries will be an advantage.
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Chloe Chen at chloe.chen(@)randstad.com.sg. (EA: 94C3609 /R1768253)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.