About the role
As a Salesforce Solution Architect for a bank project, your primary responsibility would be to design and implement solutions that meet the business needs of the bank using Salesforce Financial Services Cloud. You would work closely with business stakeholders and other technical teams to understand the business requirements and design solutions that align with the bank's overall architecture and technical roadmap.
1. Develop and implement Salesforce Financial Services Cloud solutions that meet the bank's business requirements
2. Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the bank's business processes, products, and services in order to identify opportunities for Salesforce Financial Services Cloud to add value.
3. Collaborate with technical teams, such as AWS AppFlow and S3, to design and implement integrations that meet the bank's requirements.
4. Implement Tableau Server integration with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud and develop custom reports and dashboards.
5. Provide technical leadership and guidance to development teams, including developers and administrators, ensuring adherence to best practices and Salesforce standards.
6. Work with business stakeholders to ensure that the Salesforce Financial Services Cloud solution meets their needs and is aligned with the bank's overall business strategy.
skills and experience required
- Experience with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud development
- Experience with AWS AppFlow, S3, and Tableau Server integration is ideal
- Strong understanding of the banking industry and regulatory landscape
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Chloe Chen at chloe.chen(@)randstad.com.sg. (EA: 94C3609 /R1768253)