- Exposure to wide range of technology
- Concrete project timeline
About the company
Our Client is one of the most established end user within their industry. With rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for a System Admin /Infrastructure Specialist,, APAC to join their team.
About the job
Your role involves:
- Responsible for effective provisioning, operation, and maintenance of all assigned systems infrastructure within the Regional HQ Data Centre. This includes maintenance of VMware vSphere environment consisting of VMware ESXi server cluster and SAN Storage. Perform Virtual machine deployment and management. Conduct active monitoring of Virtual environment and respond to alerts and errors.
- Working closely with both internal staffs and external third-party vendors to effectively maintain and improve the information systems of the company. This includes providing effective ICT support to Asia Pacific region and achieve system availability targets as per agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Implementing IT infrastructure projects
- Handling Asset Management and procurement of hardware, software, and services
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 4 years of experience pf windows server administration. Exposure to virtualization / vmware will be highly preferred.
Proven track record in supporting network devices will be of added advantage.
Whats on offer
You will get the opportunity to have exposure to wide range of latest technology.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/hoonteck-nologyrecruitment or 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669).