- Exposure to latest technology
- Concrete project timeline
About the company
Our Client is one of the most established end user within their industry. With rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for a new System Administrator / System Engineer, APAC to join their team.
About the job
Reporting directly to the Infrastructure manager, your role involves:
- Support Windows Servers (Citrix, VMware and etc)
- Administer and support Microsoft Office 365 (Microsoft Teams, Sharpoint online Exchange Online and etc)
- Managing Active Directory (Print Servers, Backup and etc)
- Providing technical support (Video Conference, Computer, printer, mobile device and etc) to users
- Handling disaster recovery planning
- Managing external vendors, ensuring external SLA has been met
- Performing coordination and establishment of security structures and IT control that protect company’s information networks
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 3 years of experience in supporting Windows Servers. Exposure to Windows Exchange is required for this role.