about the company
Founded in 2014, my client is an international leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale.
With expansion plans, they are looking to hire a System Administrator/ Engineer to join the team in Singapore, to be responsible for the installation, configuration and management of virtualization (VMware, Windows and Linux) and cloud infrastructure.
about the job
- Perform administration and operations of virtualization (VMware, Windows and Linux) and cloud infrastructure.
- Manage components of virtualization infrastructure - Vcenter, Update Manager, Host Profiles, Auto Deploy
- Drive virtualization and cloud performance tuning, capacity planning and automation
- Plan and deliver system performance enhancements, upgrades, regular system maintenance, and patching on servers, hypervisors and all supported components
- Analyze, develop and perform the ITIL based support processes that include incident, problem, change, configuration and event management
- Stay current with emerging technologies related to virtualization and cloud technology domain and propose improvements, to meet organization goals
skills and experience required
- Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimally 3-5 years of experience in a relevant System Administrator/ Engineer position.
- Working knowledge of Windows Active Directory /DHCP/DNS/IIS/ GPO
- Strong technical knowledge in administration and maintenance of VMware infrastructure
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Excellent analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of ITIL concepts, in particular Change, Incident and Problem Management
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086)