- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Stable organization
About the company
Our Client is one of a well-established MNC company within their industry with a strong presence of more than 50 years. With a rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for 2 headcounts of System Administrator/Engineer to join their team.
About the job
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, your role involves:
- Responsible for provisioning, operation, and maintenance of all systems infrastructure within the data centre which includes maintenance of VMWare vSphere environment.
- Responsible for virtual machine deployment and management which includes active monitoring of the virtual environment and responds to alerts and errors.
- Work closely with both internal team and external third-party vendors to effectively maintain and improve the information systems of the company. Implement IT infrastructure projects
- Handle asset management and procurement of hardware, software, and services
- Setup new laptops using image, central push, managed security controls on laptops and desktops
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience end-user support and VMware and windows server administration.
Candidates without prior experience in systems administration are welcome to apply as training will be provided.
What’s on offer
You will get the opportunity to grow with the company in a stable organization.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ or 6510 6320. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.