The company we are working with is a US based organization that distributes a diverse array of products throughout Asia. Since its establishment in 1977, the company has broadened its operations to several countries, including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and China. The company has garnered a reputation for producing innovative, high-quality goods, and has received numerous awards for its products.
about the job
- Evaluating existing business processes and applications
- Identifying and proposing system requirements/improvements
- Coordinating with users and managing change processes
- Gathering user requirements and documenting processes
- Understanding software project management processes
- Verifying interface and technical documentation
- Providing user training and support for new/improved systems
- Creating user guide documentation.
- Validating reported issues and escalating them when necessary
- Testing and validating program changes
- Validating data and processes
- Acting as a liaison between end-users and software vendors.
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, must have minimum 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst. Strong understanding of business information systems, including ERP systems like Oracle, SAP, Navision, etc. Previous experience in supporting Oracle EBS would be an added advantage.
what's an offer
The permanent opportunity for a System Analyst will pay a salary range of $4,500 - $ 6,000 plus benefits. This opportunity offers a wider exposure in working closely with the regional leaders.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942)