about the company
Headquarted in Japan, my client is a consulting firm which strives to improve business operations by aligning with clients' needs through process optimisiation. They specialise in analysing user requirements, designing software programs and rigorous testing to ensure successful implementation of their clients’ systems. With extensive experience and knowledge of integration technology and systems development life cycle (SDLC), they are able to provide clients with better visibility and control over their business processes.
With expansion plans, they are looking to hire a System Analyst (Java Application Support) to join the team in Singapore.
about the job
- Providing technical support to both business users and technical users of the system.
- Perform Technical Analysis on system errors or failure to understand the root cause of the problem.
- Manage all query tickets raised in the ticketing system and updates of all resolutions.
- Tracks the timelines of Change Requests under development and in the pipeline
- Ensures the team adheres to the development rules and code control system used in the company
- Perform code review on the changes done by the team
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures of the solution.
- Leads the insourced vendors during incidents in resolving the issue, coordinating with other stakeholders to find the root cause and resolution method. Presents the findings to the customers.
- Manage all production release to ensure that all solutions are deployed in a quick and timely manner without affecting the operations of the users. These include the reviewing of the deliverables, performing of impact analysis, reviewing of test cases and results, release procedures, deployment packages.
skills and experience required
- Minimally Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimally 5 years of experience in providing application support to IT systems using Java technology / technical analysis in the banking industry.
- Experienced in Java, Spring Framework, SpringBoot, Java libraries, and Oracle DB.
- Experienced in project management and vendor management.
- Experience in supporting of remittance systems or cross border payment systems is a plus.
- Experience in developing Java applications is a plus.
- Familiar with the full SDLC, with medium to large scale live system implementation.
- Familiar with RedHat Linux and Windows Server 2016.
- Strong verbal and writing skills; ability to thoroughly understand product specifications, and ability to produce clear, concise documentation.
- Strong experience analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086)