Our client is a global leader within its industry. They operate across a global scale and are recognized as true industry leaders. They are considering one of the largest companies in the world by revenue. Great career opportunity awaits the right person in this exciting System Analyst (leasing system/process).
about the job
- Takes part in the worldwide deployment of a new leasing system.
- Collaborates with other teams to incorporate the leasing system with ERP finance, CRM, POS, carpark, customer loyalty, and budgeting/planning systems.
- Works with country/business unit teams to prepare, and convert data for transfer into the new system.
- Assists in thorough testing of the new system as part of the global ERP rollout initiative.
- Develops training materials and conducts training sessions for end-users.
- Collaborates with the project team and application maintenance team to resolve any issues related to the leasing system's users.
skills and experience required
The ideal candidate should have 3 years of relevant experience in leasing system implementation/direct leasing processes, with specific expertise in ERP/CRM/SAP REFX/Azure Data analytics.
whats on offer
The is a 2 years fixed term contract role for an System Analyst (leasing system/process)will pay a salary range of $4,500 to $ 7,000 plus perks from the company. This is an opportunity for join a global market leader that has grown year on year.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942)