about the company
Founded in 1983, my client is a Singapore-based company which provides solutions in supply chain management and integrated logistics to the Defence, Government and Healthcare sectors.
With expansion plans, they are looking to hire a (Senior) System Engineer to work on a Government project - requires cat 2 G50 clearance. This role will include end-user support (EUC) and candidates must be comfortable to travel across the different sites.
about the job
- Responsible for effective provisioning, operation, and maintenance of all assigned systems infrastructure within the HQ Data Centre. This includes maintenance of VMWare vSphere environment consisting of VMware ESXi server cluster and SAN storage. Perform Virtual Machine deployment and management. Conduct active monitoring of Virtual environment and responds to alerts and errors.
- Working closely with both internal staffs and external third-party vendors to effectively maintain and improve the information systems of the company. This includes providing effective ICT support to our Singapore operations and achieve system availability targets as per agreed service level agreements (SLA)
- Implement IT infrastructure projects
- Handling asset management and procurement of hardware, software, and services
- Setup of new laptops using image, central push, managed security controls on laptops and desktops
skills and experience required
- Minimally Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimally 3 years of working experience in managing and administration of end users’ desktops and laptops on Windows operating system.
- Experienced in system and server maintenance and support.
- Experience on tools like Anti-virus, SCCM, bitlocker will be a plus
- Experience in AD, policy configurations for end user computing including providing remote support to end users
- Experience in working with O365 technologies or Azure/ AWS cloud platform
- Ability to clear G50
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to learn
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg / https://www.linkedin.com/in/joeyiqi
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.