- Exposure to latest technology
- Concrete project timeline
- Opportunities to grow with the company
About the company
Our Client is one of the most established end user within their industry. With rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for a new System Administrator / System Engineer, APAC to join their team.
About the job
Reporting directly to the Infrastructure manager, your role involves:
- Support Windows Servers (Citrix, VMware and etc)
- Administer and support Microsoft Office 365 (Microsoft Teams, Sharpoint online Exchange Online and etc)
- Managing Active Directory (Print Servers, Backup and etc)
- Providing technical support (Video Conference, Computer, printer, mobile device and etc) to users
- Handling disaster recovery planning
- Managing external vendors, ensuring external SLA has been met
- Performing coordination and establishment of security structures and IT control that protect company’s information networks
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 3 years of experience in supporting Windows Servers. Exposure to Windows Exchange is required for this role.