Our client is a global leader in the energy industry with great emphasis on training and development. This well-recognised brand company offers a great working environment to drive your career forward. With rapid expansion, they are seeking System Engineer to be part of their team.
about the job
- You will be responsible for Servers and Storages Operations to ensure the high availability and sustainability of cloud hosting.
- Servers and Storages maintenance, monitoring, backup and recovery, incident/problem management and patch management.
- Liaise with business stakeholder on IT initiatives and user request.
- Create and maintain server & storage related documentation including company IT SOP and Policies
- Assist project manager to ensure project is complete within timeline and budget.
- Manage company IT asset and maintain server and storage inventory.
Skillset and experience required
- Degree in IT with at least 3 years of working experience in cloud
- Strong knowledge of ITIL, Microsoft, Linux, VMware, Storage, Azure, and networking.
- Good analytic, people & vendor management skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Annie Ho at annie.ho(@)randstad.com.sg (EA: 94C3609/ R1872517)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.