about the company
Founded in the 1980s, my client provides solutions in supply chain management and integrated logistics to the Defence, Government and Healthcare sectors.
With expansion plans, they are looking to hire a System Engineer to join the team.
about the job
- Responsible for the effective provisioning, operation, and maintenance of all assigned systems infrastructure within the HQ Data Centre.
- Maintenance of VMWare vSphere environment consisting of VMware ESXi server cluster and SAN storage.
- Perform Virtual Machine deployment and management.
- Conduct active monitoring of Virtual environment and responds to alerts and errors.
- Provide effective ICT support to our Singapore operations and achieve system availability targets as per agreed service level agreements (SLA).
- Implement IT infrastructure projects
- Handle asset management and procurement of hardware, software, and services
- Setup new laptops using image, central push, managed security controls on laptops and desktops
skills and requirements needed
- Minimally Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimally 3 years in a relevant System Engineering position, with hands-on experience in VMware, Microsoft and other related technologies.
- Experience in managing, administration of end users’ desktop/laptop on Windows OS
- Experience on tools like Anti-virus, SCCM, bitlocker
- Experience in AD, policy configurations for end user computing including providing remote support to end users
- Experience in working with O365 technologies or Azure/AWS cloud platform is an added advantage
- Willingness to travel within Singapore sites
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg / https://www.linkedin.com/in/joeyiqi