about the company
Our client is a pioneer in the logistics and supply chain sector, providing their integrated solutions across various industries such as the government, healthcare and defense sector. With top-in-class inbuilt technological solutions, they aim to ensure that customers experience full benefits of digitalization and automation.
about the job
- Responsible for effective provisioning, operation, and maintenance of all assigned systems infrastructure within the HQ Data Center.
- Maintenance of VMWare vSphere environment consisting of VMware ESXi server cluster and SAN storage.
- Perform Virtual Machine deployment and management.
- Conduct active monitoring of the Virtual environment and respond to alerts and errors.
- Work closely with both internal staff and external third-party vendors to effectively maintain and improve the information systems of the company.
- Providing effective ICT support to our Singapore operations and achieve system availability targets as per agreed service level agreements (SLA)
- Implement IT infrastructure projects
- Handling asset management and procurement of hardware, software, and services
- Managing, administration of end users’ desktop/laptop on Windows OS
- Setup of new laptops using image, central push, managed security controls on laptops and desktops
skills and experience required
- Strong experience in system and server maintenance and support
- Prior experience in end users computing (Laptop/Desktop) support
- Experience in working with O365 technologies or Azure/AWS cloud platform
- Experience in AD, policy configurations for end user computing including providing remote support to end users
- Experience on tools like Anti-virus, SCCM, bitlocker will be a plus
- Handle IT support work under pressure
- Willing to learn and further IT knowledge
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Kaixinn.
(EA: 94C3609/ R2196712 )