Our Client is a business advisory firm that provides a range of professional services to clients in various industries. They offer services to local and international clients, including small and medium-sized enterprises, multinational corporations, and government agencies. With rapid expansion, an exciting System Engineer role has just been made available to design, implement, maintain and support the company.
about the job
- Coordinating with various departments to facilitate the practical execution of infrastructure projects.
- Delivering technical support of Level 2/3 to resolve intricate problems associated with Windows systems at clients' office locations.
- Planning, executing, and managing Windows-based systems, such as servers, workstations, and other hardware devices.
- Tracking system performance and addressing problems as they emerge.
- Offering recommendations on asset management, IT policies, and optimal practices.
skills and experience required
At least 3 years of experience with Windows environment, and experience in troubleshooting, configuring servers and email support will be highly advantageous. Experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, and other Windows system administration tools is advantageous.
Microsoft-related certificates such as MCSA or other technical qualifications are preferred.
what's an offer
The permanent opportunity for a System Engineer will pay a salary range of $5,000 - $ 8,000 plus benefits. This opportunity offers a wider exposure in working closely with the regional leaders.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942)