- Opportunities to grow with the company
- Exposure to various technologies
- Regional exposure
About the company
Our Client is a well-established company and one of the market leaders within their industry with more than 30 years of presence in the market. With rapid expansion plans, they are currently looking for an System Engineer to join their team.
About the job
Reporting directly to Infrastructure Manager, your responsibility involves:
- Perform system administration duties in Hybrid environment; Private cloud, Microsoft Windows 2019 server, Microsoft Azure public cloud, Microsoft SQL and Confluent cloud platforms.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring optimal system performance, identifying possible solutions, and working with consultants/developers to implement those fixes.
- Ensure system’s availability and reliability in the Production environment.
- Perform data management and backup duties for both on-premise and cloud systems and applications.
- Assist with Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Test and IT audit exercises with IT security team members and external vendors.
- Perform project management duties for infrastructure projects as and when needed.
- Perform system patching and ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in servers. Experience in Office 365 administration and managing servers is a must for the role.
Prior experience in cloud (Microsoft Azure), VMware and Active Directory would be of an added advantage.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an end-user environment with opportunities to grow with the company.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....