- Opportunities to grow with the company
- Exposure to latest technologies
About the company
Our Client is a well-established company within the professional services industry. With rapid expansion plans, they are currently looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to join their team.
About the job
Your responsibility involves:
- Supporting the hands-on implementation of infrastructure projects while coordinating with multiple departments.
- Providing Level 2/3 technical support to resolve complex issues related to Windows systems at the office sites of clients.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining Windows-based systems, including servers workstations and other hardware devices.
- Monitoring system performance and identify and resolve issues as they arise.
- Providing advice on asset management, IT policies and best practices.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 3 to 5 years experience in systems administration (2nd and 3rd level systems/server support). Candidates with prior experience in SI/System Integrators or IT Managed Services environments are highly preferred.
Experience in Active Directory and Windows environments are a must for the role.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company with opportunities to grow with the company.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ or 6510 6320. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.