About the Company
We are a leading manufacturer of Scientific Testing/Inspection Equipment and Instruments in SEA.
About the Job
You will lead the IT Projects to recommend, develop, implement and maintenance to ERP (SAP Business One). Your other responsibilities are as follow:
- Provide user support and effective solutions to ERP and application systems for the organization
- Analyse, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to ERP & application systems.
- Liaise with various teams and vendors to facilitate timely completion of various IT projects.
- Review and develop IT policies, Standard Operating Procedures and business plan for the organization.
Skills & Experiences Required
You will need min bachelor's egree in Informatics Technology with min3+ years’ experience leading and managing ERP System Implementation projects (SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics or similar)
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills in revolving technical and operational issues
- 3+ years working experience in sales system operation (sales/purchase order management, international logistics and accounting) would be a PLUS
Kindly send your updated CV to steve.ling(@)randstad.com.sg if you're keen and we could jump on a quick chat to discuss it further.EA(94C3609/R1332781)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.