- Opportunity to work across end to end development and system enhancement projects
- Opportunity to work with stakeholders directly to shape and influence business transformation initiatives
About the Client
Our Client is a market leader in the Logistics Industry. They have a well established presence of more than 20 years with more than 50,000 employees Globally. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Systems Analyst (C#/.Net) to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As a Systems Analyst, your responsibilities involve:
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify and recommend areas to enhance existing processes and systems.
- Providing support on issues within service level agreements, this includes user training and post implementation support.
- Running projects with best practices, this includes translating and gathering high level requirements into technical specifications
- Performing application design and development based on industry best practices and standards, this includes the documentation throughout software development life cycle
Skills and Experiences Required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 4 years of working experience in a software development role with hands on experience on C# / .Net. You should also have a good understanding of ASP.Net framework coupled with SQL server and design/architectural patterns.
Whats on offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in the Logistics Industry as their System Analyst. You will get the opportunity to work on end to end projects while being exposed to both internal and external stakeholders of the business. You will also get to work with senior leadership to shape and influence business process enhancements across the business.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)