*Rapidly expanding IT Managed Services company
*Opportunity to receive guidance to support different systems, network and security solutions.
*Investments in Technology and innovation focused
*Good culture, low attrition rate
about the company
My client is an expanding enterprise-level IT solutions provider/IT Managed Services organisation headquartered in Singapore with more than 30 years of history. Their clients are mid-market commercial companies, usually with IT headcount below 200 pax. Their services are designed to help businesses optimize their IT infrastructure and improve their operational efficiency. They specialize in various technologies, such as cloud computing, cybersecurity, data analytics, and ERP systems. Today, they are a prominent IT service provider in Singapore, catering to diverse industries, including healthcare, finance, retail and manufacturing. With a focus in innovation and investments in Technology, they are hiring a newly created permanent position of a Systems Engineer (Windows).
about the job
As the Systems Engineer (Windows), you will also receive guidance to support different systems, network and security solutions. Your role involves:
- Collaborating with clients to understand their infrastructure needs and design appropriate solutions.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining hardware, software, and network components to establish robust and scalable infrastructure.
- Setting up and configuring servers, storage systems, networking devices, and other critical infrastructure components.
- Overseeing and maintaining the overall health of systems and devices while collaborating with various functional teams to investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Maintaining Windows-based systems, including servers, workstations and other hardware devices.
- Providing advice on IT policies and best practices.
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have:
- Must have come from SI/System Integrator/IT Managed Services background, ideally supporting less than 200 headcount.
- At least 3 years of experience with Windows environment, and experience in troubleshooting, configuring servers and email support will be highly advantageous
- Proven experience in setting up and configuring infrastructure components for clients.
- Knowledge of hardware, operating systems, networking, and virtualization technologies.
- Experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, and other Windows system administration tools is advantageous.
- Microsoft-related certificates such as MCSA or other technical qualifications are advantageous.
- Solid understanding of security principles and best practices in infrastructure setup.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a market leader which focuses on technology as the backbone/foundation of the organisation.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshlimzishuo (EA: 94C3609/ R1766249)