*Rapidly expanding IT Managed Services company
*Involved in projects, not just BAU
*Opportunity to receive guidance to support different systems, network and security solutions.
*Investments in Technology and innovation focused
*Good culture, low attrition rate
about the company
My client is an expanding enterprise-level IT solutions provider/IT Managed Services organisation headquartered in Singapore with more than 30 years of history. Their clients are mid-market commercial companies, usually with IT headcount below 200 pax. Their services are designed to help businesses optimize their IT infrastructure and improve their operational efficiency. They specialize in various technologies, such as cloud computing, cybersecurity, data analytics, and ERP systems. Today, they are a prominent IT service provider in Singapore, catering to diverse industries, including healthcare, finance, retail and manufacturing. With focus in innovation and investments in Technology, they are hiring a newly created permanent position of a Systems Engineer (Windows).
about the job
As the Systems Engineer (Windows), you will also receive guidance to support different systems, network and security solutions. Your role involves:
- Supporting the hands-on implementation of infrastructure projects while coordinating with multiple departments.
- Providing technical support to resolve complex issues related to Windows systems at the office sites of clients.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining Windows-based systems, including servers, workstations and other hardware devices.
- Monitoring system performance and identify and resolve issues as they arise.
- Providing advice on asset management, IT policies and best practices.
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have:
- Must have come from SI/System Integrator/IT Managed Services background, ideally supporting less than 200 headcount.
- At least 3 years of experience with Windows environment, and experience in troubleshooting, configuring servers and email support will be highly advantageous
- Experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, and other Windows system administration tools is advantageous.
- Microsoft-related certificates such as MCSA or other technical qualifications are preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a market leader which focuses on technology as the backbone/foundation of the organisation.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshlimzishuo (EA: 94C3609/ R1766249)