- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Exposure to wide range of technologies
- Regional exposure
- Stable organization
About the company
Our Client is one of a well-established MNC company within their industry with a strong global presence. With rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for a System Administrator/Engineer/Infrastructure, APAC to join their team.
About the job
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, your role involves:
- Manage and implement the architectures in a virtualization and cloud infrastructure including but not limited to compute, storage and network workload management.
- Plan and deliver system performance enhancements, upgrades, regular system maintenance, and patching on servers, hypervisors and all supported components
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, and management of virtualization (VMware, Windows and Linux) and cloud infrastructure across East Asia Region
- Design technical architecture for cloud solutions for availability, scalability, reliability, performance and security
- Perform administration and operations of virtualization and cloud infrastructure
- Drive virtualization and cloud performance tuning, capacity planning and automation
- Analyze, develop and perform the ITIL based support processes that include incident, problem, change, configuration and event management
- Perform disaster recovery exercises
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience of in Windows Active Directory, VMware and Linux.
Prior experience in cloud technologies (AWS/Azure) and DNS/DHCP is an added advantage.
What’s on offer
You will get the opportunity to grow with the company and have exposure to a wide range of the latest technologies.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ or 6510 6320. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....