about the company
Our client is a pioneer in the logistics and supply chain sector, providing their integrated solutions across various industries such as the government, healthcare and defense sector. With top-in-class inbuilt technological solutions, they aim to ensure that customers experience full benefits of digitalization and automation.
about the job
- Actively participate in S/4 migration projects
- Review change requests, clarify them and present solutions to advisory boards
- Conduct workshops during project analysis phases, identifying gaps and proposing solutions
- Configure the SAP system accordingly
- Analyze complex issues, propose appropriate solutions and apply them
- Train key users and colleagues
- Create or update functional specifications with test cases for developers and follow-up advancement of development
- Create or update process flows, customizing documents, user documentations, test scripts, etc.
- Support on the eProcurement system which has comprehensive functionality related to tenders, quotations, purchasing approval
- Preparing quotations for customers
- Coordinate with various parties on SAP and eProcurement project rollouts, upgrades, and data migration.
- Design solutions, prepare documentations, conduct UAT and deploy new changes or enhancements for project rollouts.
- Prepare slides and perform presentations on solutions; and project/support activities.
- Assist Supervisor in the creation of user requirement specifications, system design, functional specifications and test scripts for new development projects and enhancements.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activities, resolving problems, and updating progress reports.
- Review requirements, technical specifications and documentations to assure quality of the SAP and eProcurement system.
skills and experience required
- Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent .
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in SAP SD/MM modules
- Experience in SAP ECC or S/4 HANA support and/or implementation knowledge of workflow and/or ABAP is a plus.
- Integration experience with other modules FI, FI-AA, CO, MMSD or external systems.
- Procurement system experience will be an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable on material management and procurement.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Kaixinn.
(EA: 94C3609/ R2196712 )
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.