about the company
Our client is a listed company with worldwide presences. They are a house-hold name in the engineering industry. They are looking for a Talent partner.
about the job
This role will report directly into the Talent Management Lead. You will be responsible to:
- Perform end to end performance management cycle including briefings on performance management approach and managing the performance management system
- Conduct annual performance calibration meetings with stakeholders and support the facilitation of performance discussions with departments
- Support the development and communication of policies around promotion, internal mobility and job rotations
- Supports high potential assessments and the engagement of key talents on individual development plans
- Support the development of competency framework and manage employees competency assessments along with learning & development team.
- Collaborate with business partners on the annual talent review process with stakeholders, support the facilitation of potential discussion, succession and workforce planning with departments
skills and experience required
- Degree in human resources management or related disciplines.
- Min 7 years+ work experience
- Experience in talent development projects, identifying needs, developing strategies
- and implementing talent and career development initiatives and programs
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Jackson at 8787 5570.