- Reporting to the Regional TMM Refurbishment APAC & BDM APAC
- Management trainee program - You will undergo a structured training program and be exposed to leadership opportunities and eventually heading a department
about the company
Our client is the global leader that supplies to the building and infrastructure industries. The Target Market Leader is a new role and the key hire is to build a succession pipeline internally.
about the job
As the Target Market Leader, you will be responsible to:
- Provide feedback to sales team in regards to technical specifications
- Identify potential market opportunities through the refurbishment supplies within the building and infrastructure industries
- Work closely with the sales team to promote refurbishment supplies and new technologies
- Develop proposal to secure projects within the APAC region
- Implement marketing initiatives to support refurbishment strategies across the APAC region
skills & experience required
To be successful in this position, you must have the ability to demonstrate or possess:
- Degree in Engineering or Civil Engineering or Construction
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in construction/ building / infrastructure
- Experienced in reading and writing Technical specifications
- Able to travel overseas occasionally
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the ‘apply’ function below. Alternatively, please contact joey at joey.lim(@)randstad.com.sg
Please indicate your availability, expected salary, and reason for leaving your current job in your CV.
EA: 94C3609 / R1876503...