- Incoming digitalisation project
- Hybrid role: Data Engineer + Data Management scope
- Organic growth within the company
about the company
Our client is a stable local company, their business is all over the world, making it one of the leading companies in the market. With their long history of operation and high-quality products, they have been continuously growing their revenue and workforce on a regional scale.
about the job
- Responsible for financial team data analytics and building
- Build data systems and pipelines
- Hands on experience in ETL designing and visualisation
- Utilise data and develop further with analysing tools
- Interpret trends and patterns and provide analysis
- Develop dashboards by leveraging the finance team rules and machine learning capabilities
skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of big data experience. Primary focus for the candidates is mainly in data engineer, data pipelines and data management. Candidate should have solid SQL knowledge, experience with managing data bases and other data storage solutions, and data pipelines.
what's an offer
The permanent opportunity for a Data Engineer, will pay a salary range of $ 6,000 - $ 8,000 plus benefits. This opportunity offers hybrid working arrangement.
Don’t miss out the opportunity to be part of the new transformation project within the data team.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942)