1 year renewal contract
Paying up to $5500
Location in MBFC
About the company
A financial client is in search of a Team Secretary. This position is responsible for executive level administrative support for MD level and assist the Team on general administration work on ad hoc basis. Core tasks include scheduling, coordinating meetings, travel planning, contact management, obtaining supplies, filing and special projects.
About the role
Your key role is providing timely and efficient secretarial support to several business lines in the Global Banking & Advisory unit, from Associate to Managing Director level, with specific focus on:-
Travels & Expenses
- arrange business travels (booking of air/train tickets, hotels, car rentals);
- attend to ad-hoc situations while travelers are overseas (change of flights, hotels & transportation);
- submit business expense claims (business trips, meal entertainment, staff benefits, mobile phones, medical claims, subscriptions).
- book meeting rooms (for meetings, video / audio conferences, visitors' visits, interviews)
- organize, coordinate meeting agendas / appointments for local and global & regional business line heads visiting Singapore
- work and co-ordinate with peers in Hong Kong, Paris and London offices to set up meetings (internal / external), interviews, via phone or video conferences;
- arrange dining reservations for client entertainment;
- assist China to coordinate event hosting and to manage business calendars for 3 business line heads .
- coordinate and set up PCs, door pass issuance for visitors, new hires;
- update and submit travel / vacation reports on a weekly basis;
- manage and control office supplies and equipment (including breakdowns, low supplies, binding jobs)
manage subscriptions & follow up payments
- source, coordinate and arrange annual orders for the teams' corporate clients (Chinese New Year, Mooncake Festival, Christmas, SG Diaries, Staff's Diaries, Reports);
- distribute / handle daily newspapers incoming & outgoing mail including courier
- act as point of contact between dealing room staff and support departments.
Skills and requirement...