about the company
Our banking client in Singapore is looking for experienced developers for the Treasury team to support the bank’s treasury division for the business with Commodities, Credit Derivatives, FX Derivatives, Interest Rate, FX, Money Markets & Fixed Income products in Singapore, Thailand and its overseas branches across the globe.
about the role
Role is responsible for working closely with various internal stakeholders, internal technology teams as well as the vendor to implement Murex as the treasury system for managing structured products for the Global Markets Division. Technical consultant will be part of the Murex interface development stream responsible for delivering the real time interface to import trades from other systems to Murex via MxML. The candidate is supposed to deliver end to end, i.e. requirement clarification, establish connectivity, produce testing plans and perform SIT/UAT testing cycles
- More than 6 years of MUREX development experience.
- Good and thorough understanding of bank’s front office and back office operations, risk, finance and accounting.
- In-depth knowledge on treasure products in terms product characteristics,trade life cycle, market operations, risk management, P&L calculation.
- Experienced in pre-trade rules, calculation template, pricing template, UDF, Lookup table development
- Ability to perform complex business analysis and requirement gathering and system impact analysis independently
- Experience in Unix, preferably Linux (Redhat) and Solaris to the level of checking processes, writing shell scripts and checking log files.
- Strong in Oracle 10g/11G, SQL, PL-SQL
- Good knowledge in other murex functions including accounting, datamart, risk, VaR, market data are preferred.
Apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Bargavi
EA: 94C3609 / R1989018