Our client is a leading international engineering, design and advisory company that brings vital engineering experience, technical capabilities, and design expertise to an extensive range of markets.
Currently, they are looking for a Technical Director/Associate, Building Structures to join their building business. In this role, you will play an integral part in a team of highly skilled specialists that ‘bring ideas to life’ for our clients across all types of projects. Below are your key responsibilities.
Winning Work & Client Relationships
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the client plan and positive client relationships.
- Responsible for achievement of revenue and relevant utilisation targets, developing of client proposals and tenders in conjunction with Business Development. This includes bid planning, facilitation, costing, writing, technical inputs, and signoff as required.
- Accountable for the overall success of all aspects of projects assigned. This includes but is not limited to contract negotiation, project management, managing timeliness, quality, risk management, project financial performance, communication, and scope management of the projects, in line with the Company’s methodology.
- Accountable for effective closeout of projects and debrief on all projects with the client, Client Relationship Executive/Managers and Project Leaders; responsible for providing technical expertise and overseeing all technical aspects of projects.
- Manage project profitability and financial contribution for allocated projects; ensure financial performance of the allocated projects in accordance with client proposals, business plans and budgets.
People Management & Competency Development
- Responsible for the leadership, management, development, and motivation of team, ensuring the ongoing development of careers and competencies, services and technologies within the Service Group.
We know today’s complex challenges can only be solved through bringing together diverse teams of people from across our business, so there will be opportunities for you to apply your skills and creativity to projects in other geographies and markets.
What can you bring to the team?
Firstly, you will share our genuine passion for re-imagining engineering and be someone that actively pursues continuous learning to help shape the future. You will also need the following:
- Degree in Civil / Structural with PE (Civil / Structural) registration with Professional Engineers Board in Singapore
- At least 15+ years' (for Technical Director) / 10+ years' (for Associate) relevant professional/technical experience and/or specialization, project management qualification and solid technical expertise
- High level engineering consulting and client management skills, experienced in the delivery of major and/or complex design projects
- Excellent communicator with well-developed commercial, analytical and technical skills, with a strong client focus and proven track record in business development
- Ability to manage projects from strategic and detailed planning, concept and detailed design, and to demonstrate leadership and team management skills
- Ability to lead a team of engineers
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to wenyu.jiang (@) randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1332558)...