About the company
Our client is a globally recognized leader in the distribution of chemicals and ingredients, providing specialized technical solutions and tailored formulations to meet the unique needs of their customers. They are looking for a highly motivated Technical Lab Specialist to join the team.
About the job
As a Technical Lab Specialist for the organization, you are required to:
- Examine the properties, composition, and performance of pharmaceutical products such as powders and tablets using characterization techniques, and conduct comparative studies to evaluate their similarities and differences
- Facilitate client visits at the site and provide technical assistance from the development site
- Constantly analyzing and observing the evolving trends in the market to guide and influence technical advancements
- Conduct housekeeping activities such as proper maintenance of laboratory equipment, keeping track of laboratory supplies etc.
Skills and experience required
- To succeed in this role, you must possess a Degree/Masters in related disciplines, preferably with minimum 3 years of related work experience in R&D Pharmaceutical Applications, related to tablets, powders and syrups
- A valid Pharmacist License is highly advantageous
- Possesses strong communication and problem solving skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function
(EA: 94C3609/ )
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.