*Rapidly expanding IT Managed Services company
*Involved in projects, not just BAU
*Investments in Technology and innovation focused
*Good culture, low attrition rate
about the company
My client is an expanding enterprise-level IT solutions provider/IT Managed Services organisation headquartered in Singapore with more than 30 years of history. Their clients are mid-market commercial companies, usually with IT headcount below 200 pax. Their services are designed to help businesses optimize their IT infrastructure and improve their operational efficiency. They specialize in various technologies, such as cloud computing, cybersecurity, data analytics, and ERP systems. Today, they are a prominent IT service provider in Singapore, catering to diverse industries, including healthcare, finance, retail and manufacturing. With a focus in innovation and investments in Technology, they are hiring a newly created permanent position of a Technical Lead or Technical Manager (Windows, Systems).
about the job
As the Technical Lead/Technical Manager, your role involves:
- Guiding 2-5 engineers.
- Participating in infrastructure projects, including system upgrades, migrations, and deployments.
- Providing 2nd and 3rd level support to infrastructure engineers and NOC team, resolve complex issues related to Windows systems, including hardware, software, and network issues, and ensuring the highest level of service experience for clients.
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues related to infrastructure systems, including servers, network devices etc.
- Ensuring that all issues are resolved within the defined service level agreements (SLAs).
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation related to infrastructure systems.
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have:
- Must have come from SI/System Integrator/IT Managed Services background, ideally supporting less than 200 headcount
- Experience with setting up of infrastructure is necessary
- At least 6 years of experience in infrastructure support, with a focus on 2nd and 3rd level technical support
- Strong knowledge of Windows, infrastructure systems including servers, network devices, and security systems
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware and Hyper-V is advantageous
- Microsoft-related certificates such as MCSA or other technical qualifications are preferred
- Familiarity with Cloud platforms such as Azure is good to have, or at least an interest to support cloud technologies
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a market leader which focuses on technology as the backbone/foundation of the organisation.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshlimzishuo (EA: 94C3609/ R1766249)