*Rapidly expanding IT Managed Services company
*Involved in projects, not just BAU
*Investments in Technology and innovation focused
*Good culture, low attrition rate
about the company
My client is an expanding enterprise-level IT solutions provider/IT Managed Services organisation headquartered in Singapore with more than 30 years of history. Their clients are mid-market commercial companies, usually with IT headcount below 200 pax. Their services are designed to help businesses optimize their IT infrastructure and improve their operational efficiency. They specialize in various technologies, such as cloud computing, cybersecurity, data analytics, and ERP systems. Today, they are a prominent IT service provider in Singapore, catering to diverse industries, including healthcare, finance, retail and manufacturing. With a focus in innovation and investments in Technology, they are hiring a newly created permanent position of a Technical Lead or Technical Manager (Windows, Systems).
about the job
As the Technical Lead/Technical Manager, your role involves:
- Leading/Guiding 2-5 engineers.
- Collaborating with clients to understand their infrastructure needs and design appropriate solutions.
- Providing 2nd and 3rd level support to infrastructure engineers and NOC team, resolve complex issues related to Windows systems, including hardware, software, and network issues, and ensuring the highest level of service experience for clients.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining hardware, software, and network components to establish robust and scalable infrastructure.
- Setting up and configuring servers, storage systems, networking devices, and other critical infrastructure components.
- Overseeing and maintaining the overall health of systems and devices while collaborating with various functional teams to investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation related to infrastructure systems.
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have:
- Must have come from SI/System Integrator/IT Managed Services background, ideally supporting less than 200 headcount
- Experience with setting up of infrastructure is necessary
- At least 6 years of experience in infrastructure support, with a focus on 2nd and 3rd level technical support
- Proven experience in setting up and configuring infrastructure components for clients
- Knowledge of hardware, operating systems, networking, and virtualization technologies
- Solid understanding of security principles and best practices in infrastructure setup
- Microsoft-related certificates such as MCSA or other technical qualifications are preferred
- Familiarity with Cloud platforms such as Azure is good to have, or at least an interest to support cloud technologies
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a market leader which focuses on technology as the backbone/foundation of the organisation.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshlimzishuo (EA: 94C3609/ R1766249)