about the job
My client is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work. This rapidly expanding local property developer is looking for Building Manager to manage their site in Singapore.
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Technical Manager will play a crucial role in the organization’s continued development and success in Singapore. Working closely with the Senior M&E Manager, your key purpose will be to manage, operate and maintain the site M&E facilities such as ACMV and other electrical facilities to ensure there is sustainability for management, staff and other stakeholders. This is a hands on position where experience with M&E and soft services skills is necessary to succeed in this role. You will be also required to liaise with new and existing tenants and attend to any feedback and fit-out work that may be required. In addition, you will be required to assist in obtaining the BCA’s Green Mark Platinum certification for the building therefore experience in sustainability is a added advantage. This is a rare opportunity for a hands-on individual to be part of a growing organization that provides a stimulation work environment.
skills and experience required.
To be successful in the role, you would have:
- Ideally have at least 7-8 years experience
- Relevant qualifications in Engineering, Building Construction, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Project Management or Facilities Management are a bonus.
- Green Mark and FSM Certifications
- Have an understanding of architectural and engineering plans
- Experience with managing ACMV, Chillers and Annual Shutdown for a Grade A commercial building
- Have an ability to be a quick problem solver and learn how to manage a range of internal and external parties.
- Experience with fronting tenants and fit-out works
- Ability to work independently and make logical decisions
*Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the ‘apply’ function below.
Please indicate your availability, expected salary, and reason for leaving your current job in your CV.
EA: 94C3609 / R1767516