about the company
Our client is a global leader in manufacturing detection instruments, specifically in gas detectors. As a result of continued success, they are looking for a Technical Manager to lead the business in its next phase of growth.
about the job
As the Technical Manager, you will be responsible to:
- Provide technical support to sales department for project tenders and new products
- Manage a team of service engineers and technicians
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to oversee and grow revenue within the service team
skills & experience required
To be successful in this position, you must have the ability to demonstrate or possess:
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering with 5 years of service/ technical experience within the industrial market (e.g. instruments / system automation/ gas detection)
- Knowledge in system integration and PLC/DCS control system
- Experience in managing a team and strong technical knowledge
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the ‘apply’ function below. Alternatively, please contact joey at joey.lim(@)randstad.com.sg
Please indicate your availability, expected salary, and reason for leaving your current job in your CV.
EA: 94C3609 / R1876503...