about the company
A leading global manufacturer of analytical instruments is looking for a technical sales specialist.
about the job
As a technical sales specialist, you will:
- Establishing the technical needs of the customer and suggesting appropriate products.
- Explaining complex technical information to customers in a way that is easily understandable.
- Following up with customers and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Keeping customers informed about new technological products.
- Compiling proposals and reports related to technical products.
- Ensuring that sales targets are consistently met.
about the manager/team
You will report to the technical sales manager and work closely with sales team to achieve revenue targets for your assigned product portfolio.
skills and experience required
Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related fields.
Minimum 1 year of experience in lifesciences research equipment sales.
Knowledge or hands-on experience with chromatography and mass spectrometry equipment is desired.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Allison Dong at +65 84173518.