about the company
Our client is a global leader in providing semiconductor and test solutions. With a global presence across Asia, Europe and the United States, this renowned company boasts of its resilient ecosystem of test innovation and support. They now have exciting opportunities for the next Technical Support Engineer to join their dynamic team.
about the job
- Provide technical expertise to the manufacturing team and field support
- Act as a lead on support, escalations, training and documentation
- Hands-on involvement and process feedback on engineering NPD, NPI, DOE, FMEA and prototype builds
- Provide post-sales support and input into pre sales process
- Setup/service equipment/tool integration at the customer site
- Develop new manuals and ways to improve current documentation
- Ensure high quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all training and service arrangements
- Provide training to both internal team and customers
- Diploma/degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in supporting on automated equipment in semiconductor environment
- Knowledge in troubleshooting and repair of electronics, electromechanical, mechanical and fluid handling systems would be preferred
- Experience in software installation and configuration would be an added advantage
- Comfortable with extensive travel and long outstation assignments when required
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172