about the company
My client is an US MNC. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
about the job
- Verify information in JDE and Agile
- Writes and edits technical documents
- Translates engineering data into procedures and instructions
- Assists in control of electronic files, backups, document templates and archiving of media
- Publishes final document in a desktop publishing environment
- Creates and manipulates electronic files for on-line documentation publishing
- Disseminates documents for technical review
- Coordinates the printing, electronic publications, and distribution of technical documentation
skills & experience required
- Master / Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Min 5 years of experience in technical writing / publishing
- Min 5 years of experience utilizing a structured phase gate product development process
- Experience in JDE or Agile
- Working knowledge in complex machine BOM (Bill of Material) structure, engineering change process and workflow (spare parts manual)
- Understand / able to read technical mechanical drawing will be a plus
- Proficiency in technical writing tools: Adobe Framemaker, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate
- Familiar with electronic publishing solutions
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in to yitwei.kwan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913...