*Part of Senior Leadership
about the company
My client is a leading healthcare company with a global presence that is dedicated to improving people's health and wellness around the world. Their product line includes innovative solutions that are used to treat a variety of conditions. They are committed to making healthcare more affordable and accessible, and they collaborate with healthcare providers, governments, and non-profit organizations to achieve this goal. With investments in Technology, they are hiring a newly created permanent position of a Technology Business Partner (Veeva).
about the job
Reporting to the Commercial Business Technology lead, your role involves:
- Incorporating the technology portfolio and plans with the company's transformation agenda and the overall global Business Technology strategy to achieve business goals.
- Collaborating with international counterparts to provide technology portfolio to all locations within the cluster.
- Managing and enhancing operational systems to meet defined and evolving service levels.
- Recognizing business requirements and the relevant technology solutions, as well as overseeing the governance structure for determining priorities and selecting projects.
- Collaborating with leaders from various regions and functions to comprehend market and industry factors affecting the business and expressing a consistent Business Technology strategy.
- Developing and implementing project plans with risk management solutions.
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have:
- Experience with Veeva CRM is necessary, Salesforce automation is good to have.
- At least 6 years of IT management experience, which involves collaborating with business leadership teams and spearheading IT strategy.
- Current/Prior experience within pharmaceutical/life sciences industry.
- Experience in Analytics supporting a commercial organization in a business line.
- Comprehensive involvement in creating and launching innovative solutions in any business field, starting from idea generation to implementation.
- Demonstrated history of establishing connections with high-level stakeholders, both internal and external, in the healthcare and IT solutions provider industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a market leader which focuses on technology as the backbone/foundation of the organisation.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshlimzishuo (EA: 94C3609/ R1766249)