about the company
Partnering with a rapidly-growing telecommunications company with a presence in Asia, we are looking for an experienced sales professional to be part of and to contribute to their expansion plans.
about the job
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the business development and account management of partnerhsips and relationships with carriers, aggregators and telcos. You can expect to be responsbile for not only account management, but for hunting new logos in the area of carrier relationships. Other responsiblities include:
- Management of all partners relationships including carriers, aggregators and telcos. This include both new business development, including prospecting, deal closure and onboarding, as well as account management.
- Responsibility for the connectivity portfolio which includes Voice and SMS as well as cloud.
- Responsible for ensuring the P&L of all products and partnerships to grow revenue
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- At least 3 years sales experience in the telecommuncations industry, preferably with prior experience selling voice or SMS products.
- Excellent business development and account management skills, including in negotiation, particularly with respect to contract negotiation
- Strong network of contacts within the telecommunications space
- Outcome driven with a focus on sales and revenue generation
To apply please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Shawn Lee at 6510 1463 (EA: 94C3609/ R1765158)...