about the company
Regional headquartered in SG, our client is the leading association for the construction industry, with a diversified business portfolio.
about the job
The sales admin will be working closely and supporting 1 of the sales managers, he/ she will be managing customers enquiries, feedback, etc. Preparation of documents (e.g. order processing, verifying payment, delivery orders). Maintain and update sales records and ensure files are backed up. Assist in monthly sales closing. Handling of Purchase order / delivery Order / invoices…
skills and experiences required
- Minimum O Level / ITE graduate
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, Excel sheet
- Good communications skills
- Good time-management skills
- Fast learner and ability to work in fast-paced environment
If you believe you have the right skills, experience and drive to succeed, please apply now.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1872162 (Consultant in charge - Colleen Wang)...