about the company
Our client is a reputable global manufacturer and designer of offshore drilling and production equipment. They’re now looking for a Proposal Engineer to join their dynamic team.
about the job
- Prepare and evaluate technical proposals and tenders in accordance with ITT guidance.
- Review of all information relating to bid, clarification of response received from client and internal support departments.
- Coordinate client responses to all technical queries during the bid and after bid period.
- Prepare all associated technical/required documentation from beginning of bid to support the sales coordinator.
- Prepare costs and work closely with sales coordinator/appropriate departments to ensure target dates are met.
- Obtain factored/sub supplier costs where necessary in support of tenders.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of experience in reviewing RFQ (bid documents) and making technical proposals in an oilfield manufacturing environment
- Candidates working in Subsea/Surface completion systems are highly preferred
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...