About the company
Our client is a global company specializing in laboratory equipment and consumables, known for its high-quality products in the fields of life sciences and biotechnology, and they are looking for a highly motivated Territory Manager to join the team.
About the job
As a Territory Manager for the organization, you will
- Implement business strategies and expand operations within your designated region
- Drive the adoption of the company's products and services directly among businesses or consumers.
- Facilitate communication and support initiatives carried out by the marketing and sales team
- Supervise the sales process within the local market and ensure timely interactions with pertinent stakeholders.
- Offer support to any distributors operating within your designated region to streamline the sale of the company's products.
- Coordinate product demonstrations and collection of market data and market trend within the designated area
Skills and experience required
- To succeed in this role, you must possess a a track record of proven sales accomplishments, preferably with minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the Life Science industry
- Proficiently utilizes Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office applications
To apply online please use the 'apply' function
(EA: 94C3609/ )
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...