about the company
Our client is a global technology company focused in the manufacturing and supplying of automotive components. They provide solutions to the global automotive and commercial vehicle market and now have opportunities for a Test Engineer to join their dynamic team.
about the job
- Manage resources to maximize test equipment uptime & capacity for production requirements.
- Modify, install & improve test systems and test procedures.
- Control cost & forecast budget / expenditure.
- Maintain documentation system.
- Conduct regular PM on test equipment.
- Provide training to Test Engineering Assistants.
- Perform special projects.
- Resolve test hardware & software issues.
- Develop & drive action of the test TTT.
- Modify test software to enhance test methods.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Test programming knowledge in C++, TestStand, LabView and LabWindows CVI
- Good knowledge of RF and Electronics Circuit.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...