about the company
Our client is a global technology company focused in the manufacturing and supplying of automotive components. They provide solutions to the global automotive and commercial vehicle market and now have exciting opportunities for a driven Test Engineer to join their dynamic team.
about the job
- Modify, install & improve test systems and test procedures.
- Control & manage resources to maximize test equipment uptime & capacity for production requirements.
- Control cost & forecast budget/expenditure.
- Maintain the documentation system.
- Conduct regular preventive maintenance on test equipment.
- Provide training to Test Engineering Assistants
- Perform special projects
- Resolve test hardware & software issues.
- Develop & drive action of the test
- Modify test software to enhance test methods.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Possess some test programming knowledge in C++, TestStand, LabView and LabWindows CVI.
- Candidates familiar with Keysight I3070 will have added advantage
- Good knowledge of Electronics Circuit
*Candidates with relevant studies, zero experience but are keen in automotive electronics are encouraged to apply*
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172