about the company
our client is a leading financial institution that provides a wide range of banking and treasury services. With the constant growth in business, the company plans to expand their project team to support the bank's technology infrastructure.
about the job
- Define the testing strategy and framework to ensure a high standard of testing and quality assurance is in place
- Plan and manage various phases of testing (SIT, UFT, UAT & Regression)
- Manage the test preparation, test cycles & test environment
- Engage test automation team for planning, scripting and execution of test scripts
- Conduct defect triage meetings with Users and IT teams
- Plan and manage the Runbook for all testing phases, Mock Runs & Production Implementations
- Work with different IT teams across infrastructure and various business divisions to deliver testing solutions for the business.
- Be the focal point of contact for Business testing needs
- Liaise with technical lead / Project managers to manage expectations for each of the testing stages of projects. Agree 'quality gate' criteria and corrective action.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on their priorities, needs as well as system improvements.
- Build a strong relationship and manage expectations with users and stake holders
skills and experience required
- 10+ years of experience in a Test Programme Manager Role or Testing environment
- Banking and financial services background would be an advantage
- Working knowledge on data warehousing & ETL Concepts
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Kunaseelan at +65 6510 3658.