about the company
Our client is a global technology company focused in the manufacturing and supplying of automotive components. They provide solutions to the global automotive and commercial vehicle market and now have opportunities for a Test Engineering Assistant to join their team.
about the job
- Maintain, modify and improve test system hardware and fixture
- Perform system preventive maintenance, calibration and correlation
- Analyze and resolve test rejects and system related failure
- Participate actively in cost and performance improvement projects
- Improve test systems uptime
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics) or equivalent
- Must be able to perform planned rotating shift (Day: 7:30am to 5:03pm, Night: 10:30pm to 7:33am) and support OT (shift allowances applicable)
- Knowledge of test system/fixture maintenance/software will be highly preferred
- Candidates with these experience in a manufacturing environment will be an added advantage
*Candidates with relevant studies, zero experience but are passionate in engineering are encouraged to apply*
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172